Sunday, August 9, 2015

My First post of the year and it's August

So, here it is my first post of the year and it's almost the second week of August. Man I have really not had the energy or the time to do what I want to do with this blog. Live, work, and the fact it's been too damn nice out to really want to do much else except enjoy the weather. I've also trying to not be such a fat bastard and actually get away from the computer and exercise a bit too.

That being said, can't say I'm 100% back, but I'm getting there.

I've got some advise from a few friends and fellow bloggers and I'm feeling a little bit better about things blog wise. Yeah, I'll probably get more take down notices and have to move providers again and again, but I guess that's life in the blogging world.

So, if anyone ever still looks at this blog, Thanks.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment