Monday, December 22, 2014

אחת שתיים אמא אבא -המפשעות


Very interesting gift that my mother in-law picked up for me in Israel. I'm very lucky that I have a mother in-law that would go into a record store and ask about punk music. She was told that this is the hottest thing in Israel.

If the translation service I used is correct the band is Crotches and the CD is One, Two, Mother, Father.

I have to say that I would not call this punk, in fact I'm not sure what to call it. The music has a lot of different elements to it from 60's pop music sound to country western with a touch of punk thrown in.

The whole album is in Hebrew and since I do not speak Hebrew, I have no idea what the songs are actually about or the lyrics, but I do find this CD enjoyable.

If you are interested in listening to this I have included the link to their Bandcamp site.

 http://music.nanadisc.co.il/album/--53

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment