Friday, September 26, 2014

Small Fortunes - Caution! Wet Floor.

I have to admit I haven't posted much lately because I've been busy with life, work and the normal everyday crap that we all deal with.

I've also been spending a lot of time on the bandcamp web site. I'd have to say that I really have fallen in love with the site because of all the music that is there. Every once in a while you find a band that is so, unlike what you'd normally like you just go, "yeah this is good."

That is how I feel about the band Small Fortunes from the UK. I think it's actually a one man band if you could call it that.

Basically the guy is "rapping" not sure that's what this really is, about a guy shitting his pants in an HMV store.

Yeah, it's childish humor but it's also really funny at the same time.

Maybe I've just lost my mind or something but I really dig this a lot.

As near as I can tell this is the only thing I've found by Gareth, who I think is the only person in Small Fortunes. If anyone knows of anything else released by him let me know.

http://pointlessrecords.bandcamp.com/track/caution-wet-floor

Check it out if you want.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment