Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Now for something completely Different

The next month or so I will be doing reviews of records that I really hate, was disappointed with or had other issues with. There will be no links to download these post (I'm still shopping around and even if I wasn't I don't think I'd post links for this lot),

Yeah, I'm not in a great mood. Lots of personal stuff going on that I don't want to get into, so I guess trashing stuff is going to be my therapy. I feel like Luis Suarez getting ready to bite someone.

On a positive note the World Cup wasn't a total loss. Yeah, the teams I was rooting for: England, Brasil and Team USA, didn't do that great, it was still a good World Cup.

Basically if you don't enjoy records getting trashed check in, in about a month or so.

Brian Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment