Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Blog is not Dead...Long live the Blog

No, I haven't give up on this blog I've just been hit with a lot of serious life issues as of late. I was in a car accident last month and have been fighting with my insurance ever since. It's a long story and to be honest talking about it just pisses me off.

There have been some other personal set backs to.

Then I lost my file sharing service, and while I have a new one now, I'm looking for one to just use to do a music show, as that was my original intention of this blog anyhow.

So, with all that going on I really haven't felt like posting too much at all, I've been more in the mood of thinking about things and how I'm going to get this blog to be what I really want it to be.

Then, there is the World Cup. Yeah I am watching the World Cup, over the last several years I've become a football fan, something I never really thought about but due to a few friends, Cas, Fady. Warren, and Juan to name a few, I've started enjoying it quite a bit, even my wife has gotten into it.

So, bottom line I will be back, just things have been pretty messed up and I'm sussing things out. That and the World Cup. Probably be back hardcore in about a month or so, depending on things.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment