Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Here we go again!!

So Rapid Share killed my account for all the usual reasons. I just found out today that they had done this, but I'm not sure when they actually killed it. I hadn't logged on to my account for a while and then when I tried I couldn't. So, I emailed them and several days later they tell me that they shut my account down, but couldn't give me much information.

You would think I'd be mad, but I'm not. I haven't been happy with their service for a while now, it seems like I've had a lot of bad links even before I got shut down, and they are raising the price in July and I was planning on leaving them anyways. I guess they broke up with me before I could break up with them, Oh well.

The only think that sucks is I'm out some money as I still had about two months left on my contract and all my old Rapid Share links are dead. (This includes my personal stuff, glad I back everything up.) I'm okay with it as I'm planning on cutting down on actually uploading stuff anyways so, it really works out okay and I already was using another service. I guess it balances out okay in the end, for the most part anyways

Stay tuned, this blog isn't dead yet, but 99.9% of the links are.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment