Friday, December 27, 2013

Angel and the Reruns - Beaver Cleaver Fever 7"

Angel and the Reruns from I believe is from Hollywood, CA seems to have a fixation on TV shows.

Featuring Hillary Carlip as Angel this appears to be the bands only release.

The A side is "Beaver Cleaver Fever," A song about "Leave it to Beaver," and a love song at that. Now, even though I really hated the show, "Leave it to Beaver," I enjoyed this song.

The B side is "Buffy Come Back," which is a song about  Anissa Jones who played Ava Elizabeth 'Buffy' Patterson-Davis on the TV show "Family Affair" and died of a drug OD at 18. and Interesting song.

Musically wise I'd have to say this is very new wave, and while I'm not a big fan of new wave I really did enjoy this little 45. Sounds like something that would have been on the "Hyped to Death" series.

This was released in 1983 on Carlip Productions.

http://rapidshare.com/share/651059604457F6A230E54CE1C7FEEDD9

Enjoy,

Brian Guy



No comments:

Post a Comment