Monday, July 29, 2013

Milk Cult - Dosed Bernie - split 7"



 Apparently I've been listening to a lot of noise bands lately and this is no exception. Wonder if I need to see a doctor about this?

Milk Cult or Milkcult was a side project of a few members of Bozeman, Montana's Steel Pole Bathtub a band that I totally loved.

This is more on the ambient noise type of thing, still I kind of enjoy it. I don't think it's the kind of thing I could listen to over and over again, but it's still good.

Dosed Bernie I know nothing about, I think they are from Seattle, WA, but I am not 100% sure. Anyone Know for sure?
Pretty much more noise with stops and starts.                                          Interesting is the word I'd use for them.

This was released in 1994 on Box Dog Sound of Seattle, WA.

In the download I have included a hilarious letter that a concerned church goer wrote to their church regarding the church hosting a Rock n' Roll show. The language is what makes it hilarious.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/2608569366/Milk%20Cult%20-%20Dosed%20Bernie%20-%20split%207inch.rar

1 comment:

  1. Dosed Bernie - https://soundcloud.com/dosedbernie

    Start with "Oliver Stone"

    Dosed Bernie was variously:

    Joe Smitty (Mr. Epp & the Calculations)
    Paul Uusitalo
    Bob Basanich (Customer Service Breakthrough)
    Darren Mor-X (Steel Pole Bathtub)
    Russ Leonard (Strength Through Joy)

    ReplyDelete