Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Grimey Offensive Drunks - G.O.D. Hates You ep

Grimey Offensive Drunks are from Tucson, AZ.

I have to admit I'm not sure what the name of this EP is it could be the one I think it is it could be "Sobriety = Death" or "Punk is dead and I pulled the Trigger," so take your pick of the three or who knows it could be something else.

When I bought this I was thinking it might be a OIish type band, well the music is different and reminds me of a combination of the Germs and GG Allin in both the vocals and lyrical content.

I actually enjoyed it probably not something that I'd listen to a lot, but it's good.


This was released by Bandwagon Records of Tucson, AZ in 1997.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/1928729420/Grimey%20Offensive%20Drunks%20-%20G.O.D.%20Hates%20You%20ep.rar

2 comments:

  1. The "I hate frat boys" song really pushed the boundaries of short songs. Far from my music but with those 3 awesome album names (i choose Punks dead and i pulled the trigger) i had to give it a try. Must say i sort of enjoyed Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the "Punks Dead and I Pulled the Trigger," the best, especially with the head shot of GG over Lee Harvey Oswald.

    Glad you gave it a shot.

    Cheers,

    Brian

    ReplyDelete