Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Future...

Not really sure what the future of this blog is. I've been hit with a couple of take down notices as of late one which has me pretty disgusted with the whole punk/oi scene. Seriously you're going to shit your pants over something that has been long out of print since the 90's? Give me a break don't you want people to actually hear your music? I guess not its better if people just forget about you and you can fade off into oblivion. Fine whatever. Just don't say how DYI you are and how much you care about the scene, because it's obvious you just care about the green.

Oh well we will see, I have other things to post which I'm sure will piss people off, but I guess that's kind of their problem not mine.

I've been experimenting with doing a pod cast, I'm almost there I just need to figure out how to cut it up so it doesn't take forever for people to down load it. It's been in the works for a while now and like I said I'm almost there. I'm sure there will be stuff that people will like and stuff people will hate we will see stand by or sit by.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

2 comments:

  1. The cure dont care... start posting The cure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do that, but I don't own any of The Cure :)

    Cheers,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete