Friday, April 19, 2013

Jack Blanchard & Misty Morgan - Clock of St. James 7"

I picked this up for a whole .10 and it was worth every cent.

Side a "The Clock of St. James," I had never heard before, but it is a good song.

Side b "The Tennessee Bird Walk," is the reason I bought this.

I have always enjoyed this novelty song and remember it being played quite a lot on the radio when I was growing up. It was also featured on the Dr. Demento Show and is on one of the Dr. Demento Comps.

Jack Blanchard and Misty Morgan where both from the Buffalo, NY area but met in Florida and formed a musical duo.

They had about 15 releases or so, but "Tennessee Bird Walk," was their biggest hit.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/2677080621/Jack%20Blanchard%20%26%20Misty%20Morgan%20-%20Clock%20of%20St.%20James%207inch.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment