Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bash Brothers - s/t ep (review only)

I think I've seen this ep before but decided to pick this up when I saw it this time as it kind of stood out to me this time around.

This is not an Oi! band and they are not brothers. The Bash Brothers are Lindsay Coulton and Kristjanne Vosper. They are based out of Nanaimo, BC.

The sound is good old fashioned female fronted punk rock and roll. It was released in 2008 on Noiseagonymayhem Records.

If you have a chance to pick this up, do yourself a favour and pick this up, it's worth you time and money.

I Picked up my copy at Fascinating Rhythm, 51 Commercial St., Nanaimo, BC V85G3
You can also send an Email to:  far@island.net
250-716-9997

Also, if you find yourself in Nanaimo check Fascinating Rhythm out it is a fantastic find.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment