Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spalding Gray - Terrors of Pleasure cs

I first heard the late Spalding Gray when I rented the "Swimming to Cambodia" monolog on VHS a long, long time ago.

It took me a little while to really get into the whole monolog thing, but once I did I really enjoyed what he was doing and went on to read a couple of his books and buy a couple of cassettes of his monologs.

This is one of his monologs. Basically the monolog is about him deciding to buy a house in the Catskills and the problems that he has looking for a house and the problems don't end once he settles on a house and buys it. Having bought three houses in my life, I have to say I understand some of his issues that he runs into, as I have run into strange things in my house buying experiences, so I can sympathies with him.

This is an interesting monolog that you really should listen to.

Released in 1992 Gang of Seven Inc.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/4002976376/Spalding%20Gray%20-%20Terrors%20of%20Pleasure%20cs.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment