Wednesday, March 6, 2013

American Truck Historical Society

This  is another great trucking historical society that I just became a member of in the last year or so.

Based in Kansas City, Mo "American Truck Historical Society" is a pretty neat organization, that almost makes me want to make a trip to Kansas City, a place I haven't been in a long time.

They are dedicated to preserving the dynamic history of trucks, the trucking industry and it's pioneers.

Along with membership you get a subscription to their publication "wheels of time" which is quite and interesting read. I really like the for sale part of the magazine, but for some reason I can't convince my wife the need for a semi in the drive way. Oh well win some lose some. Please check out the web site www.ATHS.org for more information.

They also have a very cool online store.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment