Thursday, January 3, 2013

Things You Find in Used Records

You know I've found some strange things in records I've bought thru the years from letters to other people to razor blades, but this has to be a first.

What we have here is an unused ticket to a Slayer and Testament concert from Jan. 1991. at the Salem Armory. I found this in a copy of a Sweaty Nipples - Chickensnake 7" I bought a couple of months ago. Strange. I never would have thought a fan of Sweaty Nipples would like Slayer.

The things we learn from records eh?

Cheers,

Brian Guy

4 comments:

  1. "I never would have thought a fan of Sweaty Nipples would like Slayer"
    Thats why he hid it in the sleeve, though if it was me i would have hid them both in the garbagecan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not like Slayer? If it wasn't for Slayer I never would have gotten into punk and OI! Of course I would have saved a lot of money that I've spent on music.

    Oh well. that's life. I agree about Sweaty Nipples never liked the band basically bought this for a friend, kind of like the time I rented the Tonya Harding wedding video because one of my friends was too chicken to rent it himself. The things we do for our friends.

    Cheers,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been a fan of most of those "introduction bands" and to be honest i didnt get into Misfits until about 4 years ago. I went straight for the hardcore shit haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to post a couple of Misfat songs just for you.

    Cheers,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete