Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sam Moss - I am Curious (Jewish) LP

Happy 2nd day of Hanukkah!!!

Okay this is some truly funny stuff. Sam Moss from Baltimore, MD.

There is some risk ay stuff here, but most of it is for the whole family. All the short little tales are funny, some of them I've heard before others I have not, but this is worth having just for "the Rabbi and the House" and "Toilet Seat Cover" a lot of the other ones are funny too.

Released on Earth Records of New York, NY

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/1291989167/Sam%20Moss%20-%20I%20am%20Curious%20(Jewish)%20LP.rar

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I just discovered your blog, and that you shared Sam Moss - I Am Curious (Jewish). I grew up with this LP, and would love to hear it again. Rapidshare is no longer; would you be willing to share a new link for this album? Your consideration is much appreciated.
    ~ David

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would like to hear this, if you can send a new link. jimgweb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the new link:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/sqgz9t

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete