Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dr. Murray Banks - Tells Jewish Stories MIT Psychology in English and Yiddish LP

So it's the first night of Hanukkah and I've decided to do a post for every night of the holiday. So, Happy Hanukkah for everyone who is celebrating the holiday.

Kicking things off with Dr. Murray Banks, who has been  professor in psychology at Long Beach University, and Pace College in New York City.

This would be a lot funnier if I actually knew Yiddish, but even at that it still has its funny moments.

Released on Murmill Associates New York, NY

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/2515577522/Benny%20Bell%20-%20Jewish-American%20Novelty%20Tunes%20Kosher%20Comedy%20LP.rar

2 comments:

  1. What the hell haha. WHat made you purchase this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure it looked kind of funny, and I thought all the Mel Brooks movies I've watched in my life would help me with the Yiddish, I was wrong. You'll love the Sam Moss post.

    Cheers,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete