Thursday, December 13, 2012

David Steinberg - Disguised as a Normal Person LP

Day Six brings us David Steinberg from Winnipeg, MB (You really didn't think I'd go thru this without including at least one Canadian did you?) .

I have to admit I had never heard of David Steinberg before I bought this record and I have to say that I really enjoyed this record even if some of the material like Richard Nixon is kind of dated, but it's still pretty funny.

of all the tracks the only one that I didn't like was the phone call which was a skit of someone calling in while they where recording the record, it just seemed out of place.

The rest of the record is fantastic and I would really recommend it.
Released on Elektra in 1970.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

http://rapidshare.com/files/659431085/David%20Steinberg%20-%20Disguised%20as%20a%20Normal%20Person%20LP.rar

2 comments:

  1. Jewish commedians are the best in modern age to. Lous CK with all his un-pc materal and Gilbert Gottfried with his delivery. Have you seen the skit he does on deers? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM1Pxlh_EfQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few non-Jewish comedians that I really enjoy Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Dwight Slade, and Auggie Smith. I do love a lot of the Jewish comedians, and have to admit that Mel Brooks and Sherwood Schwartz have been a big influence on my humour.

    I'll have to check you the Gilbert Gottfried. I enjoyed his reading of 50 shades of grey that's hysterical.

    Cheers,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete