Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Is that all there is?

Here just two versions of the same song "Is that all there is?" I love this song and always have.
I have to admit that I heard the Cristina Monet version on R.O.T.R. first and instantly fell in love with this song, it's a messed up song, but it's very positive and I guess it's the way I try and look at things. I may not be the most positive person in the world but I think that some times when the things aren't going right you have to ask your self "is that all there is?"

I also have Peggy Lee's version of this song and it's just as good as the Cristina Monet version.

Christine's version has been a little more updated than, Peggy Lee's version well listen to them for yourself if you dare. Enjoy the vids.

Enjoy,

Brian Guy

2 comments:

  1. I'll remember that next time someone jumps me in some backalley.
    Is that all there is to a knifewound?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's the spirit!


    Cheers,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete