Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Urgent Situation in Toronto

Unfortunately the GTA is about to loose one of its best record stores as "Hits and Misses," will be closing its doors soon. I urge you, if you are in the Greater Toronto Area or even if you are from out of the area make a trip down to 799 Queen St. W. in Toronto and give your support and money to "Hits and Misses."

I have known Pete for almost 20 years. He's a stand up guy and deserves your support so stop in an buy some punk rock before the store is no more.

Thanks for your support in the urgent matter.

Brian Guy

http://hitsandmisses416.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. >Love the logo. Sort of a crust/grindcore thing mixed with old norse runes going on. Fortunately my towns vinylstore is run by 5 guys who all have dayjobs so (1) they never have to make any profit except collecting for rent (2) they dont have it as a dayjob and therefor never loose their intrest in the music.

    This or starting a webbshop is probably the only future for vinyl since no one really buys it like they used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of strange because we still have a lot of people who buy vinyl here. We have a lot of record stores. There used to be a collective Record Store in Portland, Can't Remember the name and they did really good for awhile until the collective fell apart.

    So, I hope That the people in Toronto realize what they are about to lose. Pretty messed up if you ask me.

    I hate the idea of buying records on-line, I just like to be able to touch and feel what I am buying. I guess I'm just old.

    Cheers,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete