Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bruce Springstone - Live at Bedrock 7" (review only)

I kind of have a thing about songs related to TV shows from the 60's and 70's so when I saw this I just had to pick it up. Now that I have all I can say is
this is very strange indeed, we have a Bruce Springsteen/Flintstones parody record. I can't say that this is exactly great. "Take me out to the ballgame," to me makes absolutely no sense as a Flintstones related song. However the flipside, with "Bedrock Rap and "Meet The Flintstones" theme song is okay.

My only question why would anyone make this record? I really don't get the connection between the  Springsteen and the Flintstones.

Oh well.

This was released in 1982  on Clean Cuts Inc. Of Baltimore, MD

Cheers,

Brian Guy


No comments:

Post a Comment