Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Big Rig: Comic Tales from a Long Haul Trucker" by Don McTavish

If you follow the other blog that I contribute to Down Underground you probably know that I have a love for big rigs and trucking in general. Well, that love continues on to some of the books I read.

Don McTavish's "Big Rig: Comic Tales from a Long Haul Trucker." is a wonderful well written book about McTavish's career as a truck driver from his first job hanging out in a truck yard until they hired him to stories of being on the road.

I think the thing that really made me like this book the most is the humor that he rights with, which keeps the book from becoming boring.

I really enjoyed reading about trucking in Canada. From his days in Calgary, AB to Vancouver, BC.

The book was printed in 2001 Lone Pine Publishing, Edmonton, AB.

No comments:

Post a Comment