Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Tribute to Trucking (Western Edition) by Jack Thiessen

An interesting book on trucking. I really don't know what the difference is between the western edition and any other edition. My guess is that the forward might be different.

I enjoyed the pictures more than I enjoyed the text of this book. I just couldn't get into the whole history of trucking aspect, it just kind of bored me, which is kind of strange because I like to read the history of trucking.

The pictures are outstanding and make the book worthwhile. I'm still glad that I only paid $10 instead of the $34.95 that it originally retailed for.

Cheers,

Brian Guy

2 comments:

  1. "I just couldn't get into the whole history of trucking aspect, it just kind of bored me, which is kind of strange because I like to read the history of trucking."
    Hahaha then i must say they have failed in epic ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know what it is about this book, but it just didn't hold my attention. Oh, Well you can't win them all.

    ReplyDelete